Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year, New You, New Comics!

This blog has been horibly underutlized by myself. My new year's resolution: try to post just three times a month. This shouldn't be such a hard thing for me to do; I don't know why it has been in the past. So, here goes!


The next big project on the docket is SPACE, and everything leading up to it. SPACE is the Small Press and Alternative Comics Expo happening in Columbus, OH on the weekend of March 19-20. I am working on another Suggestion Box (#5!) with Matthew Smith, as well as another issue of Gay Kid, and another short entry for Josh Blair's Candy or Medicine. Over the next few months I'll try to do a much better job than I have in the past of keeping everyone posted on what I am up to the progress I am making in these projects leading up to SPACE.


For any new readers, Suggestion Box is a mini that I've been working on with Matthew for the past year and a half (!!! my how time flies). We use it to bitch and moan about our common history with working retail jobs, ranging from a framing store in a strip mall to a music store in an actual mall (oh la la).  If you want to get caught up, get our Suggestion Box Anthology, which collects the first four issues!

Here's the first two pages of Suggestion Box #5:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!