Wednesday, February 16, 2011

An Office Bitch I'm particularly proud of

Hey all,

This is from two weeks ago, but I LOVE it! This was one of those strips that just kind of came out of nowhere and really hit a chord with me (and my housemates, who it's almost entirely based off of). The original The New Gay  post is here, or see below:
It's in color, too, which is a rarity. I almost never work in color, but I decided that the strip may be a bit too boring and hard to read if it was just black and white. For example, the taco seasoning bag would be hard to understand if it didn't have the yellow taco shells right on the bag, standing out against the red background.

1 comment:

  1. I'm digging the color. Good choice.

    I had two roommates in grad school who were like this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!