Thursday, October 14, 2010

Come see me at PIX!

Hello out there!

This weekend there is going to be a comic convention in Pittsburgh, PA called PIX (Pittsburgh Indy Comic Expo 2010). And I will be there! It's happening the same weekend as APE, so all you poor folks that don't have the money or time to go out to San Fransisco will have something that's destined to be equally awesome closer to home! Also, I will be there selling my comics.


Click here for a link to the PIX site.
Click here for an article about it in the Tribune Review.


And here is a copy of my It Gets Better strip I did last week for the new gay. I will be selling copies of this at PIX for $10, $8 of which will go to the Trevor Project. If you are not able to come but would like to get a copy, send me an email at katie.omberg at gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. great comic katie! hope i didn't contribute in any way to the hostility in high school. love, LiJia

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!